Monday, March 1, 2010

Help! I've Been ATTACKED!!!

Ok...for those of you who know me from BEFORE kids, know that I was overly organized and pretty good at housekeeping. Since the kiddos were born...well...I basically stink at keeping a clean house! I read all these wonderfully written blogs and books about ways to organize and stay clean...I could probably get it...no...I can't. You see Fireman would have to get it too, and I don't know that he can! Bless his soul!

So...recently I asked some fellow bloggers about their laundry habits. That seems to be the toughest chore for me. You see...I HATE IT. I hate everything about! I would be pleased to light a match to it and light it all! Burn it up I tell ya!!

I need discipline...someone to be accountable too...soooooooo....I present you with...(drum roll please) THE LAUNDRY PILE!!!!



IMG_6627


It is my goal that this pile be gone...washed, dried, folded and put away by Saturday! (Without using matches) Yep! That's the plan...Prayers people...lots of prayers

5 comments:

  1. Great laundry pile. I bet every mom at one time or another has seen that similar pile, I know I have. It's so hard to still keep organized and be a great mom when your children are young. One thing I always remind myself of is that my unorganized mess will still be there tomorrow, but as a mom of 3 children, 11,14,and 16 years old, I can say with certainty that they grow up WAY too fast. So your mess will be there tomorrow, keep making those memories with the children today, tomorrow comes too quickly. BTW, you have a great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog looks beautiful! It is so calming and I love your background. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can totally do it- one load at a time! The real trick is staying on top of it all after a marathon laundry week. We have to do at least 1 load a day or we get swamped in laundry around here :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great design! I really like it, it seems really fun.
    And, I totally have a pile that big in my bedroom right now. I even posted about the previous pile I had...lol

    ~Amber @ The Mom Road

    ReplyDelete
  5. That picture looks soooooooo familiar!!! hahah!

    ReplyDelete