Saturday, February 27, 2010

Mac-n-Cheese Please

Ok...so growin' up I could eat mac-n-cheese EVERYDAY!!! Fine stop pointing...I still can. Both the boys are the same way...so is the babysitter (a.k.a. Country Girl)...I think DareDevil and Country Girl eat a box everytime she keeps him.


When SecretAgent was a baby he would eat only one brand of food...the other two followed the same suit. I didn't plan it this way or force it on them. They liked the thickness of it I think. So anyway...Izzy has been getting baby food. She HATES Mac-n-cheese. This has worried me so much...could she truly be my child? Maybe I should contact the hospital?


While grocery shopping last night...I thought....let me try a different brand...so I got the brand the normally hates and blows back in my face! Seriously! I have the stains to prove it. Guess what....She is OFFICIALLY my child!



***Disclaimer: I am by no means promoting any particular brand of baby food or suggesting any brand of type of baby food. That is the choice of you, your family and your physician. :-)


This is just for fun! LOL....

Yeah...I don't even know what to say! She loves this little boy! They are going to be inseperable when they get older...I guess it was just one of those shots! LOL....I just giggle everytime I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment