Friday, February 26, 2010

Five Question Friday


1. Do you sing karaoke? If so, what is your go to song?

Ok...so maybe I am boring, but I have only been a part of karaoke like 2x and both times I did...ok ok, I attempted it. Vocals are not my strong point!


2. What is your favorite coffee drink?

What is up with the questions? I so don't qualify! After Izzy was born I decided I NEEDED to start drinking coffee...I'm still working on that....The only drink I can actually complete is a French Vanilla Latte from Starbucks.


3. If you could choose your own name, what would it be?

ANYTHING BUT JESSICA!!!!!!!!!! Na...as a child I hated it! Everyone had that name, but as I have gotten older, I don't see so many people with that name...

I wanted to be Elizabeth when I was little.


4. Were you ever bullied?

More picked on...I was picked on a lot about my size...I was given some extra fluff! :-)


5. How often do you eat fast food?

Holy Crap! Ya'll are killing me here! Usually just once a week if Zaxby's is considered fast food...I don't think it is...but that's open for opinions.


Want to enjoy more Five Question Friday Fun? Check out MamaM!

1 comment:

  1. Your 2 more times a karaoker than I. Do you like my attempt of a made up word.
    I'm not a fan of my name... I guess it's better than Ursula, which is what my mom wanted to name me. seriously,

    ReplyDelete