Monday, February 8, 2010

Another Weekend Gone

Wow! The weekend is gone and I never got on the computer until late last night about midnight and that was to upgrade my cell phone! Which I did… Praise the Lord!

We had a long weekend, a Pampered Chef party hosted at my house on Saturday, Valentine’s shopping with a few of the Youth from our church. Then church, LUNCH, and Super Bowl party with Youth! No wonder I never made it to the computer.

Can I just say I love the YOUTH from our church! I have been truly blessed since they came into my life. They fill my days with laughter. It’s impossible to not have good positive fun when you are with them. Our kids love them so much and they reciprocate the love right back to them! I fell like I have 11 kids, not just the 3 that I gave birth too!

The Super Bowl. Did you watch it? Did it seem different to you? The game was so much shorter than normal, or it at least it seems that way to me. The commercials are definitely not as good. Used to there would be a ton of good commercials but in the last few years there are only a handful that are REALLY funny! My top two this year by far was the Doritos: Keep your hands off my mama! & the E-Trade: Milk a what? commercials! See them below! I really didn’t care who won, but I was kinda pulling for my boy Manning, but oh well!

Doritos Commercial

E-Trade Commercial

How was your weekend? Do anything fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment