Friday, February 5, 2010

It's Five Question Friday!

My Little Life

Questions for Friday, 2/5/10:
1. What are you most afraid of?
2. Do you use a flat iron or curling iron?
3. Hands-free or phone to the ear?
4. Do you have a matching bedroom set?
5. Do you believe in the paranormal?
1. What are you most afraid of?
Death...not so much the whole dying...it's more of the dying and knowing I am dying and feeling me dying. When I go, please Lord, take me instantly!

2. Do you use a flat iron or curling iron?
Both...lately my hair seems to be on the outs with me and doesn't respond to the the curling iron, so I must use the flat iron.
Just depends on the day as to which one I use.

3. Hands-free or phone to the ear?
Phone to the ear! I drives me crazy to see someone walking through the mall just a talking and thinking to your self that person is nuts they are carrying on a conversation with theirself! (Then again I do that with out a phone device!)

4. Do you have a matching bedroom set?
Actually I do! First time in a long time, but only because we built a new house a year ago and got all new furniture! Yay!

5. Do you believe in the paranormal?
Tricky! I do but not in the sense that they are out to get us. That's where I will stop on that one!
Wanna join in the fun with Five Question Fridays? Hop on over here!

3 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Five Question Friday! I totally agree with you on number 3...thats the same reason I talk with the phone to the ear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *LOL* The phone one I totally get! Stopping by from SITS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, found you on the blog hop, i am your newest follower, hope you dont mind me stopping by, its not often i come across another mumma, working and in youth ministry...

    ReplyDelete