Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Weekend with No Blog!

Well…with a weekend full of snow, parties, Valentine’s Day and shopping…I never made it to the computer. Kind of nice, but I felt out of place too!




Woke up Friday morning to snow flurries and by noon, snow ball fights were feasible in South Georgia! I missed my doctor’s appointment Friday afternoon because the roads were so iced over in South Georgia! The boys, Fireman included, had a blast in the snow. The boys had gloves, but they are the kind that are just for cold weather, NOT snow. So needless to say there were a lot of tears shed over the pain that comes from sticking your hands in ice. No naps were achieved on our snow day, but that’s ok too!






SecretAgent had a major meltdown Friday evening when he saw his G-force valentines sitting on the table! “Oh, Mama! I was supposed to take these to school on yesterday for my Valentine’s Party. Mrs. D told me to bring them and now I didn’t!” “Well, baby, you didn’t go to school today. So no one took their cards to school. It’s ok you can take them when you go back on Wednesday.” “But now I will be in trouble and I won’t get any!” (As he runs to his room to cry!) Oh how I wish he had the comprehension of time! Some days anyway…

We had a Valentine’s party with the Youth from Church Sunday night. It was so much fun. It was just like everyone was in Elementary School again…exchanging the little cards. Izzy, found a cupcake and literally attacked it! It was so cute and innocent. I don’t think we will have a problem with her when she turns 1!




Oh and yesterday we went shopping…actually went looking for gloves for the boys and we found a few other things...I finally broke down and bought the boots I have been looking at for MONTHS now…I’m ready for the Rodeo! When I tried them on and asked DareDevil what he thought of them he looked up at me with a big grin threw his hand in the air and said… “YeeHaw! Giddy up Poner!”

No comments:

Post a Comment