Friday, February 5, 2010

G'ma Saves the Day!

G’ma is by far the greatest Mom in the entire world! Last night she was going into town to pick up a few things. As I sat at dinner with Fireman, the kiddies and friends and we discussed the 4 inches of rain we were expecting during the night and today I got to thinking about the “ponds” & “rivers” I would have to walk through. So as we left the “neighborhood grill” I gave her a call and just asked if she came across any rain boots to please pick me up some.

So at about 10 pm last night I heard two blows of a car horn come from the back of the house. This is her usual I am here come see what I want signal. I went outside and was delighted in what my Mother had gotten me. Now G’ma may be turning 60 but she still has a little style in her! Checkout these AWESOME rain boots!


They have been water tested this morning and my feet are still DRY!!!!!
Thanks G’ma!!!! Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment