Thursday, February 18, 2010

Random Thoughts on a Thursday...

DareDevil refuses to go by his first name…he insist on being called by his first and middle name collectively.

Only 2 more days until we can cowgirl and cowboy it up at the Rodeo.

My thoughts are constantly finding their way back to a friend’s little girl who was hurt Tuesday evening and is in Macon…indefinitely.

We ate dinner at the table as a family of five last night for the first time in a LONG time.

Sometimes I wear Fireman’s deodorant, just so I can smell him all day…weird huh?

Just realized the babysitter’s nickname is “Spanky” is that odd?

Really wants a new hair cut…just can’t make up my mind what I want…


I’ve got a big special amazing secret planned for Fireman tomorrow! Hope I can pull it off

No comments:

Post a Comment