Friday, February 19, 2010

Five Question Friday

1. Have you ever hit an animal with your vehicle?

I live in the country so YES!!!! Nothing intentional…I SWEAR!!!

Lets see…
Deer ~ resulted in a new front end and AC
Armadillo ~ bent radiator, causing difficult oil changes
Possum ~ Threw the tires out of balance
Birds ~ Nasty business

Side note: Fireman hit a turkey and busted his windshield out! HAAAAAAA

2. When you see a string on your clothes do you pull it off or cut if off?

Typically I pull it off, but then get mad when it unravels…sometimes I am my own worst enemy!

3. Did you have your own room or share a room when you were young?

I had my own room, unless you consider sharing it with the dog? :-/

4. Would you rather wear the same thing for the rest of your life or eat the same thing for the rest of your life?

What the crap? Do I really have to pick one? I think I would rather wear the same thing for the rest of my life…what I don’t know…but please don’t make me eat the same thing.

5. What was your favorite TV show as a child?

My brain doesn’t go back that far! There would be more than one though…
Blossom! Full House! The Torkelsons! Get Smart! (that was probably re-runs though) Walker Texas Ranger!

And there was this show on Nickeloden where they got slimed…kind of like a SNL for kids?


If you enjoyed this and want your own stab at Five Question Friday hop on over to MamaM. and she will hook ya up! Happy Friday!



7 comments:

  1. "What the crap"...I LOVE it!! Really enjoyed reading your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Torkelson's and Get Smart? What are those? Never heard of them :).

    I loved that show on Nickeloden too. Slime is always fun! Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You Can't Say That on Television!! I totally forgot about that show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Torkelson's were about this lady who cleaned a man's house. He had two kids and she had like 5 of her own...google it! LOL It didn't last long buy I love it.

    Get Smart was an old show 50s/60s it was about a special agent, kinda like Inspector Gadget. He shoe was a phone and stuff. Old Fashion Humor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Blossom - I totally forgot about that one! I will admit - I bought clothes from the fashion line when she had it....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get Smart, loved that show. Oh and the Nickelodeon show was "You Cant Do That on Television". Geez, I watched way too much television as a child. LOL

    Great answers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My brother and I were crazy about You Can't Do That on Television! Nick used to have a lot of way better shows than now.

    ReplyDelete